We here at Women Ob/Gyn want to think of ourselves as open and present for our patients. Do you know what’s most important? Your health, the health of our community, and our staff.
You will receive an email before your appointment with the most up-to-date information about our office processes.
To stress the importance of social distancing in slowing the spread of COVID-19, we at Women Ob/Gyn are taking the following precautionary actions:
- well-woman appointments will be rescheduled keeping social distancing in mind
- the office remains open to see our pregnant patients
- only patients are allowed in the waiting room and office at this time
- patients must wear a cloth face-covering over their mouth and nose
- visitors may wait in the car and attend appointments via phone
- our nurses and providers may be reached by phone or patient portal
The best way to mitigate the spread of the virus is to isolate as much as possible.
Women OB/GYN is not taking this action in response to any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in our office community. Instead, we have made this decision with our community’s health and well-being in mind and to support public health officials in their recommended approach of “social distancing” to slow the very rapid spread of COVID-19. We are taking this action in concert with many local organizations. In addition, we stepped up our cleaning protocols several weeks ago to limit spread within the office.
We understand this is inconvenient and frightening, but we are stronger together when we are separate for this short time. Our physicians and midwives will continue to be on call for our patients and will work diligently to care for them.
We will continue to update as we have more information. In the meantime, look to the following websites for up-to-date information:
Wash your hands and love your people by staying home.